Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

You'll never buy it

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What is something that you'll never buy no matter how much money you have?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Brand new car, ALways in my family got a used car. I mean why spend $30K for something that it's just a box on wheels. Then again there are many many more things that I never buy. Big list but it's mostly things that I do not need. Why spend money on things even if they are on sale and you do not even need them.

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
I second the new car thing. I learned from my history teacher that a "New" car is technically considered used and instantly loses value the second you drive off with it. So why would you buy a new one? You can't even argue that new is objectively better because manufacturers fuck up all the time. New =/= improved.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Brand new car, ALways in my family got a used car. I mean why spend $30K for something that it's just a box on wheels. Then again there are many many more things that I never buy. Big list but it's mostly things that I do not need. Why spend money on things even if they are on sale and you do not even need them.

This and a brand spanking new mansion. Not to mention the property tax would be high too.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
alcohol/tobacco and stuff aside, i will never buy a first class flight :p

almost thrice the prize of an economic ticket to feel absolutely the same.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
This and a brand spanking new mansion. Not to mention the property tax would be high too.
It is very high, I'm in a five-bedroom home and the cost is double. Council tax is higher then a three-bedroom home and not that note the cost of heating and electric is going up

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
A super expensive cell phone would be too easy to lose. I have a problem with it. In that case, unless insured, I would never buy it. Basically, I would want to avoid anything easy to lose and expensive.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
A Peloton cycling machine.

Not after they ruined the 2019 French Open by running their ads constantly through it.

Yeah, two and a half years later, I'm still mad about that.