Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

A place where you can relax after a tiring day at work!

Bnernus

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$627
Winbux
$0.00
Listening to music on the nederland fm is where I relax often after tiring working days
Sometimes it helps me to be motivated to overcome challenges in life, it makes me no longer have negative thoughts instead it's an optimistic life love life
Try it out!

Last edited:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Listening to music, in general, can be very good, no matter what mood you are in. If you are down, it can really help improve your mood as well especially if you listen to the right music (don't listen to negative or sad music lol).

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
The place for me is mostly my couch in my living room. Either watching television or sitting down to dinner. That is my happy place.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
"I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music." - Billy Joel

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Listening to music is okay but it depends on what type of music you're listening to.

I prefer to read. Reading gets my mind of the stress of the day and that's what helps me to relax.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I also like taking my boat out on the lake. There's something calming about being on the water.