Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Anyone a Witcher fan?

Yarik

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,350
Winbux
$0.00
The Witcher game series is one of the best ever made in my opinion. It's very successful and popular.

I'm currently playing The Witcher 3 and recently read that a new one, Witcher: A New Saga Begins, will be released. So, I want to finish the one I'm playing before the new one come out.

Let me know if you are a fan of this franchise and if you are excited about the new Witcher!

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I have never played the witcher game, but I have watched the Witcher TV show and I really like the show. I might try playing Witcher game some day, but currently I am already playing a lot of games and I have no time to add a new game to my list.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I've played 2 & 3, they're not bad, kinda over-rated IMO but still enjoyable nonetheless. I thought 3's DLC had better storylines than the main campaign.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I haven't but it's something I would like to try at some point. The TV show was my first experience of the Witcher series and it was quite interesting. Probably not the best representation of the series as whole but I liked it

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
I have played all The Witcher games. I'm still playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt now which is a very good open world game. Even Witcher TV series, I have watched them all.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
The Witcher game series is one of the best ever made in my opinion. It's very successful and popular.

I'm currently playing The Witcher 3 and recently read that a new one, Witcher: A New Saga Begins, will be released. So, I want to finish the one I'm playing before the new one come out.

Let me know if you are a fan of this franchise and if you are excited about the new Witcher!
I also enjoy playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. It's a very good game. It's one of my best open world game.

I also like the Witcher TV series. Netflix is developing a new Witcher series.