Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Anyone loves Badminton?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,403
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I grew up playing badminton with my cousin when she would come to spend the summer with us. We have fond memories of being outside laughing and getting suglasses from my dad so we could play on the side of the "clothesline" that faced the sun. We didn't have a net, so we used the neighbor's clothesline.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$856
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
We used to play badminton on the beach many years ago. We used to have a set of the racks and such that I got for Christmas when I was a kid. Not sure whatever happened to that. That was almost 20 years ago, I think.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
When I was a young kid, I loved to play badminton. Then, the passion shifted to different sports when reaching teen years. Lately, I am starting to play it because my niece needs to practice it.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I played badminton a lot when I was at high school. Nowadays, I play tennis more though I still play badminton once in a while.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I used to play badminton during my teens but these days I hardly get time to play and when I have time then it's hard to find a partner.