Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask Hulk

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
Maybe middle. We're fucked for the next three years though with a three political party government and none of them can honestly get along with each other... There wasn't enough votes for just one party this time nor two... So for the first time in New Zealand history there are three political parties in charge of our country :eek:

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$879
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
Maybe middle. We're fucked for the next three years though with a three political party government and none of them can honestly get along with each other... There wasn't enough votes for just one party this time nor two... So for the first time in New Zealand history there are three political parties in charge of our country :eek:

That's interesting. Where we are, the masses are beginning for a three (or more) party system. Most people want to get away from this Republican vs. Democrat stuff.

What other countries have you visited in your lifetime?

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
That's interesting. Where we are, the masses are beginning for a three (or more) party system. Most people want to get away from this Republican vs. Democrat stuff.

What other countries have you visited in your lifetime?
Our country wants to become independent from the Commonwealth but it hasn't happened yet.

I went to Australia when I was younger but don't remember much.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
Do you ever binge watch Marvel movies?

the avengers GIF

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
Do you ever binge watch Marvel movies?

the avengers GIF
No. I do see most in the cinema but don't binge them. I haven't even seen Endgame but I've seen films after Endgame so kind of get the picture of what happened in Endgame.

Although they are saying Iron Man may return at some point but I suspect that to be in a timeline before whatever happened or part of the Multiverse.

The Hulk

Hulk Smash
Reaction score
Hubux
$857
Winbux
$0.00
Do you think they will make a 5th Thor movie?
Thor films could live on forever because if Chris wants to retire from them they could do something with a new character or something. They've always got ways to change up these movies.