Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask Me FriendlyPerson!

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Wow, that is incredibly condescending.

I think a lot of people assume that someone being blind means they can't see at all. That isn't true, there is many forms of blindness.
Really is! This is indeed the case with deaf and blindness even though as you mentioned it's comes as a very diverse forms.

Are you completely deaf or just hard of hearing? If you don't mind me asking.
It's actually neither since I am legally considered deaf and blind even though I do as I said residual vision and hearing.

Therefore while I can't drive a car or whatever I can walk fairly well (it's just busy streets that don't have adaptive on hand that can often be an issue).

As for hearing I just need to up the music and such to near/full volume to hear it well often time.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What's something that's very annoying that websites tend to do (except for not having an accessible theme :p)?

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
What's something that's very annoying that websites tend to do (except for not having an accessible theme :p)?
Interesting question well aside from their often absurd use of terrible contrasts (especially when it was actually a thing to use certain font and such in the recentish past.) here is usually what I comes across frustrating.
  • Not attainable/confusing information, don't go telling me I only need so much in account when you ALSO need so much of a daily budget on top of that. Or that the documentation is so lacking it's useless. ?‍♂️
  • Difficult if not impossible means of contacting the site in question.
  • Cookie, privacy information and asking for notification/locations to be enabled where it's clearly not relevant to do so or required.

Reactions: Ash

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
What is your favorite restaurant?
National chain? I would have to say Cheesecake Factory, their in house bean veggie burger is amazing and is fully loaded too.

However I heard ironically their cheesecakes are worst of the worst even by dessert standards. Which is why I would either opt for their fruit smoothie, a triple layered chocolate cake they have instead or even a outside dessert.

Better than shoving triple digits amount of sugars and fats down your hatch. Even Starbucks' seems healthier than that. :ROFLMAO:

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
What's the first site that you visit every day?
Gmail's web interface due that being the main point of contacts from suppliers and such, sensors' warnings, etc. Would love to give Google the axe one day (minus YouTube until something actually does comes better of it) though.

Reactions: Ash

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Do you own an XBOX ONE or a PS4?
I don't, I only do games on the computer a time ago as I mentioned on here.

The main reasons preventing me from starting say a Minecraft/Minetest server now of days is accessibly. Whether if that servicing the game server itself or the game itself.

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
What's the best chocolate/sweet you've eaten?
These "glacier" things from a local ice cream place from chocolate ice cream plus cookie dough mixed in. They serve it year round and you can create these from anything on the menu (as well as shakes, the difference is that these "glaciers" are still thick enough to requires a spoon. Like a McFurry or Blizzard would).

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
What causes you stress in your life?
Probably the most is about establishing connections and pushing out my website hosting business. Barely getting anywhere with that and ready to lay it on the line about everyone I contacted about that (Demand Side Platforms) as soon as I am done with dealing with one in particular.

Since if this doesn't happen one way or another I am concerned about not craving out a living for myself.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
How much knowledge do you need to run a hosting business? Could someone with not much technical knowledge about servers and stuff run one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.