Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Best FREE WordPress Editor?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I found that Elementor and Beaver Builder offer intuitive drag-and-drop interfaces that make page building accessible even for those with minimal technical expertise.

That advantage is what I'm after because I want to train my sister to do her own page eventually.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$37
Winbux
$0.00
That advantage is what I'm after because I want to train my sister to do her own page eventually.
Elementor and Beaver Builder are indeed fantastic choices for their user-friendly drag-and-drop interfaces. They make web design a breeze, even for those just starting out. Plus, the visual approach they offer is super intuitive, which means your sister will be crafting beautiful pages in no time!

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,426
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Elementor and Beaver Builder are indeed fantastic choices for their user-friendly drag-and-drop interfaces. They make web design a breeze, even for those just starting out. Plus, the visual approach they offer is super intuitive, which means your sister will be crafting beautiful pages in no time!

She's an author, so she wants to add things as they get published or if she does an interview. So that should be easy enough.