Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Best social media platform for marketing

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I have been using social media platforms since 2012 and I started social media marketing in 2014 by promoting my web content. When I launched my self-hosted blog, I created a Facebook page for my blog and started promoting my blog posts on Facebook. My favorite social media platform for marketing is facebook.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't tried the others (besides Facebook), but I suppose they can be just as good. I don't know that one major social media is better. It's kind of like how I think all forum software, free and paid, is basically the same, in a sense.

Well, I tried Twitter once, but I just didn't do enough work with it to make an opinion.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I imagine that niche of the website or blog would matter. Marketing on Facebook may work well if you are a member of a popular group. Twitter may be ideal if you have a great following.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's not something I've bothered with for Discussion Hub, to be honest. General discussion forums and forums, in general, can be a bit difficult to market on social media sites. But out of them all, Facebook would probably be the one that might work best.