Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Call of Duty: Vanguard

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I purchased Call of Duty: Vanguard when it was on pre-order. I wasn't planning to get it, but a friend wanted me to get it and offered to pay half. With that being said, I purchased it. I'm honestly happy that he talked me into purchasing it because it's a lot of fun; I would say my favorite part of the game is the Multiplayer battles.

Have you guys played Vanguard? Why or why not?

Mocha

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$6,262
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't bought or played Vanguard because it looks so boring and unoriginal. I don't like the fact that they went back to WW2 again. It also doesn't introduce anything new like Modern Warfare 2019 did. It's a cash grab.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I'm very tempted to buy it in all honesty, but... I'm not sure. It looks good, it looks like a WW2 MW19 which sounds incredible to me, but I'm conflicted.

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I don't ever play the story modes for Call of Duty games. If that's what you're looking for, I wouldn't recommend it. I do, however, recommend it for the multiplayer and the zombies. Great maps and it gives a spin on Zombies.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I haven't bought or played Vanguard because it looks so boring and unoriginal. I don't like the fact that they went back to WW2 again. It also doesn't introduce anything new like Modern Warfare 2019 did. It's a cash grab.
Same reason as to why I didn't bother with it. Not a fan of the WW2 setting again so skipped it and just stuck with Cold War. Looking forward to the MW2 later this year though!

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
As I mentioned previously, I was tempted to buy it but after reading many negative reviews, I've decided against it.

Zuby

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$979
Winbux
$0.00
Call of Duty Vanguard is the last of the game's franchise that I'm going to play till Microsoft start developing the game officially whenever they take over full control of Activision Blizzard. I enjoyed playing COD Vanguard no doubt but I need something different.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$957
Winbux
$0.00
Call of Duty Vanguard is the last of the game's franchise that I'm going to play till Microsoft start developing the game officially whenever they take over full control of Activision Blizzard. I enjoyed playing COD Vanguard no doubt but I need something different.
I can't help but feel like MS isn't going to change much with CoD as it remains a massive money maker.