Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Cheap Paid Traffic

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Some of it is trustworthy - like from Facebook, Google, or Bing - but some is really shady. Well, of course, all the "cheap traffic providers" are motivated to deny using bots, but we can't really be for sure! Anyway, a lot of the traffic comes from crappy sources - where the visitor might not really be wanting to come to your site that much; in other words, the motivation matters.

What is your experience with such companies? Have you thought about using them? What's your impression?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,403
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Does having big traffic really help your site in the long run? I mean if you claim you get such and such visitors each month but only have a small amount of people using the site then someone smart enough could put two and two together to know that something is up with that. I'd much rather pay for advertising than traffic.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
another factor the more traffic to your site the more you have to pay, So I prefer to start building my base slowly.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I've never considered using a paid traffic for my forum. I think it's because I don't feel like I offer a particular product that visitors can quickly buy. I don't think I'd be able to justify the cost.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Advertising and SEO are definitely areas to focus on. From my personal experience, getting creative with advertising is better than just buying ad space because everyone is buying that same ad space for a similar demographic and service. PlusI rather not buy traffic unless you know where the source is coming from. Most paid traffic that's whether costly or cheap are all fake based traffic anyway and aren't real.