Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Body releases stress when working out, but i know people that are addicted to that sensation.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Good morning!

Finally Friday! can't wait to marathon Gossip Girl tonight :p

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Good morning!

Finally Friday! can't wait to marathon Gossip Girl tonight :p
It's a Spiderman marathon for me. Got the new one pre-ordered for the PS5 so watching everything Spiderman related before I get my hands on the game!

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
So, I inherited a house that I'll be moving into in about less than 2 months, I use up the lease or they'll charge me 1,500 dollars. Looking forward to owning my own house. Name is on the title. My kids won't have to share a bedroom anymore and I won't have to worry about rent. Still have to pay the insurance and property tax but that's better than paying for something I'll never own.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
So, I inherited a house that I'll be moving into in about less than 2 months, I use up the lease or they'll charge me 1,500 dollars. Looking forward to owning my own house. Name is on the title. My kids won't have to share a bedroom anymore and I won't have to worry about rent. Still have to pay the insurance and property tax but that's better than paying for something I'll never own.
That's amazing, congratulations. I honestly can't wait to get on the property ladder as well but it will be a little while before that for me. Having to pay rent is just awful really but some just don't have a choice.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
That's amazing, congratulations. I honestly can't wait to get on the property ladder as well but it will be a little while before that for me. Having to pay rent is just awful really but some just don't have a choice.

Yeah. It sucks. I've known of a few people where the landlord just dissolved their lease, took them to court, and kicked them out. I don't like the sound of that at all. I even know that some have had to move because the landlord sold the property and the new owners gave them 30 days to vacate the premises. So I myself am very relieved now that I'm finally getting out from under all of that. I've never been evicted, I've had lame neighbors that would smoke pot and have loud parties next door. Now, my two months couldn't end sooner.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
So I've been severely ill over the weekend, I thought I had corona at one point but it was just a very harsh chesty cough and a little temperature. Luckily, the third symptom (loss of taste and smell) didn't occur and I'm fully fine now. Ended up getting a flu jab today and head to the gym. Life is good.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
So I've been severely ill over the weekend, I thought I had corona at one point but it was just a very harsh chesty cough and a little temperature. Luckily, the third symptom (loss of taste and smell) didn't occur and I'm fully fine now. Ended up getting a flu jab today and head to the gym. Life is good.
That's not great. Glad to hear that you're better now though!
Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’ll be raining for 3 days straight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading the sack.
Hey. My day has been okay so far. What TV show are you watching?