Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I meant in general not at work lol

Oh, we were talking specially about you so xd

This week we're having a lot of meetings and it's getting pretty annoying already. Can't wait till friday night!

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Eh my pay is decent. There was a temporary 2 dollar an hour bonus during lockdown but that ended a while ago. :(

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Well, that's what I'm saying. The pay for unemployment was 600 a week for federal and then state unemployment on top of that. Thankfully they're gradually reducing it; but, there's a bunch of part-time workers who have been asked to return and have replied: 'Why? I make more money on unemployment than I did working'
WOW...I didn't really they were handing out that much money. Here in Canada you got $2000 per month BUT...they are not taking the taxes off of "that income" until tax time next year. So there are many many people who are going to hit tough time when the government comes to collect their taxes next year.
Eh my pay is decent. There was a temporary 2 dollar an hour bonus during lockdown but that ended a while ago. :(
What do you do for work?

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
WOW...I didn't really they were handing out that much money. Here in Canada you got $2000 per month BUT...they are not taking the taxes off of "that income" until tax time next year. So there are many many people who are going to hit tough time when the government comes to collect their taxes next year.

What do you do for work?
I work at a gas station lol

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Nice. In my eyes, a job is a job :).

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

What do you do for work?
Yeah, they're not taxing it here either. They're also talking about stopping collecting payroll taxes which is upsetting to those of us who have been working and will continue to work during this whole pandemic.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Yeah, they're not taxing it here either. They're also talking about stopping collecting payroll taxes which is upsetting to those of us who have been working and will continue to work during this whole pandemic.

Better have some sort of fund to pay taxes next year then :(

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I guess that you're never out of cash then :p

I was raised that we should be paid monthly, so getting paid weekly makes me feel that i earn less lol
Well it definetely can feel that way unless you wait a few weeks to deposit :p

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Well it definetely can feel that way unless you wait a few weeks to deposit :p

I never had that much cash within me. I always deposit everything and just control everything over with online banking.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Better have some sort of fund to pay taxes next year then :(
Some of my coworkers and I have already said when they start doing that, we're going to figure out what the amount would be and start putting it aside in savings out of each pay

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Some of my coworkers and I have already said when they start doing that, we're going to figure out what the amount would be and start putting it aside in savings out of each pay

I pay all my taxes whenever i get paid, that's why i'm not stressing over that kind of stuff. With this covid thing going, a lot of people lost their jobs and the tax income was lowered more than 60% and there's no real economic policy that can fix that in a short-term :(

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I pay all my taxes whenever i get paid, that's why i'm not stressing over that kind of stuff. With this covid thing going, a lot of people lost their jobs and the tax income was lowered more than 60% and there's no real economic policy that can fix that in a short-term :(
Nope, I know a lot of short-term fixes are also designed to try to sway votes one way or the other