Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Jamie Lee Curtis Reaction GIF

Not looking forward to the dentist tomorrow

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I haven't been feeling well the past few days. I was supposed to work mandatory overtime today but it was bad trying to make it through yesterday and I didn't sleep well. So I used pto so I'll still be paid. I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep better tonight.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
That week ended up flying by quite quickly which was quite nice. And now we can enjoy the weekend! Happy Friday @Kylie
I haven't been feeling well the past few days. I was supposed to work mandatory overtime today but it was bad trying to make it through yesterday and I didn't sleep well. So I used pto so I'll still be paid. I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep better tonight.
I hope you feel better soon Ravenfreak!

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
hello-kitten.gif

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Dead tired. Just went through all my passwords saved on Chrome and moved them to Bitwarden. Also made sure to change the simple passwords and delete the old ones I don't use.

Nicole Scherzinger Television GIF

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Bitwarden
Are you using the free version or are you paying the $10 per year subscription fee for a premium personal account?
Post automatically merged:

Hey everyone! I'm feeling a bit better today! Hope you all had a good weekend.
Glad to hear you're feeling better!

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,990
Winbux
$0.00
The dentist was a-okay. Not too bad although I may have to get my wisdom tooth removed which I am not looking forward to.
Glad it went okay. I had to have all 4 of mine taken out many years ago as they weren't coming in. Is that the issue you are experiencing?

Good Morning Everybody! Been outside most of the day getting some projects done. The sun DOES lift my mood as well.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Glad it went okay. I had to have all 4 of mine taken out many years ago as they weren't coming in. Is that the issue you are experiencing?

Good Morning Everybody! Been outside most of the day getting some projects done. The sun DOES lift my mood as well.
It's the same situation with mine but I believe it's just one on my right-hand side. Not looking forward to it.