Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Nope, I know a lot of short-term fixes are also designed to try to sway votes one way or the other

Oh, i forgot that the elections are coming soon.

Anyway, i remember that you don't like foreigners opinions. Maybe just trying to survive is enough for now.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I don't mind foreigner opinions, it's just that everyone is hating on one side and it becomes tiresome when I have to hear it both from the inside and outside my country. I know everyone is entitled to an opinion; but, this is going to be a major turning point one way or another in the state of my country as a whole depending on who wins.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I don't mind foreigner opinions, it's just that everyone is hating on one side and it becomes tiresome when I have to hear it both from the inside and outside my country. I know everyone is entitled to an opinion; but, this is going to be a major turning point one way or another in the state of my country as a whole depending on who wins.

It's quite normal for outsiders to encapsulate their whole perception of a country by just watching the news or going with the flow, lots of countries have some sort of hate towards the US because of their influence in the whole world. Most 3rd world countries evaluate their performance based on the currency.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I am glad that I have taxes taken off the top of each pay cheque. Makes it much more easier to breathe - as @Laifot has said - when it comes to tax time. I normally don't get a whole lot back, but at least I am not paying in.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
It's quite normal for outsiders to encapsulate their whole perception of a country by just watching the news or going with the flow, lots of countries have some sort of hate towards the US because of their influence in the whole world. Most 3rd world countries evaluate their performance based on the currency.
Yeah, I can understand that. A lot of people have negative attitudes and when you ask them about why they think a certain way, they have no concrete evidence to back it up other than what the media says.

I am glad that I have taxes taken off the top of each pay cheque. Makes it much more easier to breathe - as @Laifot has said - when it comes to tax time. I normally don't get a whole lot back, but at least I am not paying in.
Yeah, I have taxes taken out as well, usually more than I should pay and I end up with a return, of some amount, each year when I file my tax returns.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, I can understand that. A lot of people have negative attitudes and when you ask them about why they think a certain way, they have no concrete evidence to back it up other than what the media says.

Yeah, I have taxes taken out as well, usually more than I should pay and I end up with a return, of some amount, each year when I file my tax returns.
See, I do enjoy having that extra little “bonus” each year. Unfortunately it usually isn’t too much. Maybe like 50-60 dollars :(

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
See, I do enjoy having that extra little “bonus” each year. Unfortunately it usually isn’t too much. Maybe like 50-60 dollars :(
Mine has been a lot more than that thankfully, though I've been told to change my tax filing so that I get more in each check versus at the end of the year.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
They can have their wages garnished, I don't know about going to jail though.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I don't pay enough attention to comment on that, to be honest. But I do wonder what they will get him for. If he isn't the president in November, he's gonna be in trouble :unsure:

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I don't pay enough attention to comment on that, to be honest. But I do wonder what they will get him for. If he isn't the president in November, he's gonna be in trouble :unsure:

Do you think he's gonna go to jail over his actions? here while the president is in office, he's almost untouchable.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Do you think he's gonna go to jail over his actions? here while the president is in office, he's almost untouchable.
People will definitely try, in my opinion, if he is out of office in November. At the moment he is almost untouchable like you said.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I'm about to go home. The weather is going nuts. Today we've got over 30c and tomorrow will be around 10c.