Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
1st week back at work. I think I need another break 😭

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,417
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Morning, @Phenom & @Lämmchen. Having a good day so far? :)

There were barely any Christmas things left at Walmart! It was shocked. It was mostly cookie decoration stuff and mini tree skirts. There was no gift wrap or tags anywhere to be found.

How's your day?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,064
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
There were barely any Christmas things left at Walmart! It was shocked. It was mostly cookie decoration stuff and mini tree skirts. There was no gift wrap or tags anywhere to be found.

How's your day?
Wow, normally there's lots of leftover!

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$120
Winbux
$0.00
Not quite. Crazy that a Washington player injury prevented them from running the clock down and Texas almost won over it.
Michael Penix Jr. is legit. I thought that it may just be terrible competition in the Pac-12 but he played an incredible game. I'm sure if he shows out against Michigan he'll definitely be near the top of the draft boards.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$868
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
Michael Penix Jr. is legit. I thought that it may just be terrible competition in the Pac-12 but he played an incredible game. I'm sure if he shows out against Michigan he'll definitely be near the top of the draft boards.

You can have him, I’ll take Caleb Williams. I don’t care for these 5-6 year collegiate QBs…. I think we’re looking at their prime right now, and probably won’t see much improvement in the pros. Feel the same about Bo Nix. Not to mention looking meh at one school and then transferring somewhere else and being awesome. He’s good, but I don’t see him being successful beyond this.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,417
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Hi all!! Just finishing up some online stuff before we head out to lunch. My husband's co-worker gave us some gift cards since my husband has been driving the guy to work and back since August (on and off). Hopefully the guy gets his surgery soon so that my husband doesn't have to do it anymore...it's really out of his way, like in the opposite direction!