Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Coinbase Learn & Earn

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Has anyone registered with Coinbase to receive some free cryptocurrency as part of their "Learn & Earn" programme?

You essentially get small amounts of random crypto for answering a quick question.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
No and I don't think I would as you would most likely only get a small amount of cryptocurrency.
It can range from around $1-10 sometimes so it's not the worst I guess. But yeah, might not be worth the time for some people.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
Coinbase has some of the good plans for the tokens which are new and they give away for educating people on those tokens. I think in context of giving small amount of tokens they kind of lock people into the same.

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I use coinbase I received Bitcoin SV when I participated in the Coinbase Earn program. But tese days I am no longer interested in using the Coinbase Earn program.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm staying away from it, at best it becomes another payment option I don't have to focus on.
It's free crypto that you can always just convert to $$ and take out. I just convert them all to BTC and take it as pounds from time to time when it reaches a decent amount.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not enjoying this as Coinbase isn't working for my. country Nigeria. Even now we can't even use. Coinbase to receive crypto

cpvr

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
www.virtualpetlist.com
Hubux
$37
Winbux
$0.00
Has anyone registered with Coinbase to receive some free cryptocurrency as part of their "Learn & Earn" programme?

You essentially get small amounts of random crypto for answering a quick question.
Yes. I’ve received a few random cryptos thus far. It’s been a while since I received free crypto for doing this.