Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Continue to wear masks

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Will you continue to wear masks after they're not mandated and if so why?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The face mask requirements were just scrapped over here so I won't be wearing them again. I just can't be bothered by them and hate them. However, we still have to wear them on public transport though which I don't mind. There are just a few too many people packed into the trains so makes sense.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
The only useful ones are the N95 and KN95s and the genuine ones that aren't made in China are hard to come by. The homemade cloth masks don't do much good and the surgical ones are okay; I forget the percentages of effectiveness at the moment. But to answer the question I only wear them right now when I go to doctors/dentists because they still require them. I don't wear them anywhere else.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
If I am not feeling well but need to go out then yes. Otherwise no.

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
I don't know when I'll stop wearing masks. I have been wearing an N95 mask everywhere public lately. ^^ It's not too bad once you get used to it.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
The only other 'good' thing about wearing a mask, especially in the Winter, is that it keeps my face warm. :)

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
The only other 'good' thing about wearing a mask, especially in the Winter, is that it keeps my face warm. :)

Exactly! My husband was watching something and a guy was outside wearing a mask and asked Why he didn't pull it off when he got out of the store and I reminded him that it was probably a wind chill factor of below zero so it was warmer to keep it on.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
Those masks makes me very uncomfortable. I have it in my wallet but I don't wear it if it's not a must for me to do so. Last year, it was mandatory to wear it in banks and hospital but it's not too strict in banks.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
When wearing masks was mandatory I made sure to wear them even though I found them uncomfortable but since the rules were relaxed I only really tend to wear them now if I know I am going to be in a very crowded place.

The winter months I find are the times I see many wearing a mask not only due to COVID but also the flu which would make sense.

Cody

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
Nope, as it is hard to breath and comfortable while wearing a mask. If it was mandated that I had to wear a mask I would, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
In my country, it is not mandated to use face masks anymore. However, some people still use them. Even though I still need to wear it if going out, perhaps I got used to wearing it.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I won't because I feel uncomfortable wearing a face mask and even short of breath too