Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Cooking Shows

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
How many users here love to watch cooking shows? Do you watch it for inspiration or do you just watch it for a bit of entertainment?

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I used to binge watch Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares on YouTube. The drama on that show alone is entertaining. Just something to watch if you're bored lol

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I used to binge watch Gordon Ramsay's kitchen nightmares on YouTube. The drama on that show alone is entertaining. Just something to watch if you're bored lol
Have you seen the UK version as well? it's quite funny to see the difference. The UK one is a lot calmer and seems a bit more realistic with a lot less drama.
Hell's Kitchen is quite entertaining.
I've seen a few clips here and there but I've mainly been watching Gordan Ramsey on Kitchen Nightmares. Definitely going to have to try and watch it at some point.,

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I won't say I love but I liked how they started Master chef and was following it until last year