Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Could you eat this?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
All of it, no way. If you gave this to me a couple of years ago, I probably could have finished about half of it. Probably a lot less now

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Burger; Price: $98

Winners earn the $98 cheeseburger meal free plus a sweet t-shirt and spot on the Wall of Fame!

Big whoopie do is what I say.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I'd give it a damn good go, but honestly I can't imagine being able to eat the entire thing without starving myself for a day or two beforehand.. I have always fancied attempting a similar "Man vs. Food" challenge though!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'd give it a damn good go, but honestly I can't imagine being able to eat the entire thing without starving myself for a day or two beforehand.. I have always fancied attempting a similar "Man vs. Food" challenge though!
I love watching those challenges although I don't watch it anymore because of the new presenter. Adam will always be the OG!

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
Winners earn the $98 cheeseburger meal free plus a sweet t-shirt and spot on the Wall of Fame!

Big whoopie do is what I say.
What? It costs 98 dollars for a Burger. That is insane. Essentially you are paying for a heart attack.
I would not even be able to attempt this.
I don't even like watching these challenges.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I'm wondering how many people pay $98 and fail to finish. Essentially that's a huge price tag for a meal that makes you feel like shit afterwards and a feeling of failure.