Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Covid Vaccine

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
There are people out there that are against vaccinations. This falls into the category of people believing that vaccines are bad. Even people who get flu shots can have an allergic reaction to it. Even I feel somewhat sick after getting the flu shot myself and need a day to recover.

There's a group of people who claim, without a shred of proof, that vaccines cause autism and auto immune disorders. Yes, there are those people.

Did you know that because of the polio and typhoid vaccine that they give children, is the reason why those diseases are basically non existent in America now?

The only thing that puts a stop to pandemics are vaccines. It's been scientifically proven that vaccines work and there are volumes of evidence supporting that claim.

I have no issue taking a vaccine that has had a long run time and has studies behind it. A vaccine that has been run out and thrown at the public in a speedy way? Extreme pass.

And yes, I'm aware of the general anti vaccine people, pretty sure they want to see the world burn.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
You have to admit that the vaccine was a desperate measure to get over this ASAP, the economy has fallen worldwide and i think they're skipping a lot of procedures just to try to fix this.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I hardly ever get sick so it would be pointless for me to get the Flu shot.
Isn't always about you, might no get sick but still can pass it over to others for them to get sick in the balls and boobs.

with that things are well - changed again in the UK GOD DAMN PEOPLE

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I don't want it just yet, simply because I'm not in any of the vulnerable groups, and I think older people (and those with underlying health conditions) should be ahead of me in the queue. (Indeed, that's exactly what we in the UK are doing: I'm not even going to be allowed to get it until they've all been vaccinated.

By the time it's my turn, it should be well and truly tried and tested - so, I'd happily get it :) .

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
Biden is trying really hard to get the vaccine out. Lets hope he can move mountains to get it done.

Biden said Monday he now thinks the country can administer 1.5 million shots a day in the coming weeks and give 150 million vaccinations over the next 100 days, “with the grace of god.”

In December, Biden set a goal of 100 million vaccines in his first 100 days, and at the time, no vaccine had been cleared for use. But with states ramping up their vaccination efforts in recent weeks, the country is already averaging Biden's goal of around 1 million shots a day.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm really surprised that the UK seems to be doing somewhat well with getting people (well the vulnerable groups) vaccinated which is good news. Slightly worried about how they are going to do the second dose though.

They seem to be focused mainly on getting the first dose out to everyone.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
For the members that think this vaccine was rushed, that's not the case and is explained in this article:

I got my first shot last week and other than a sore arm for a few days, I've had no ill effects from it. Can't wait to get my second one in another few weeks.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
There are some claims that vaccines have long-term effects. Even I had a big doubt about it. First things first, it does not immunize people fully because they can still be infected with this coronavirus.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,413
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
There are some claims that vaccines have long-term effects. Even I had a big doubt about it. First things first, it does not immunize people fully because they can still be infected with this coronavirus.

Yeah, that's one huge problem with the vaccines, they aren't stopping the virus and I'm not even sure that it's lessening any symptoms. It's really hard to know since some people have no symptoms and others end up in the hospital, all in the same family! I haven't gotten covid yet, but it will happen someday.