Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Cuddle - Yes or No?

Heatman

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$952
Winbux
$0.00
I don't know about how any other person feels about cuddling when they are sleeping because as far as I'm concerned, it's a complete no no for me because I can't sleep comfortably when someone's body touches in the same bed and not to talk about cuddling.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I like it. My hubby and I can't really cuddle in the bed though because we have a dog that sleeps in our bed (on top of the covers) and she usually sleeps between the two of us. So we don't get to do it.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I enjoy cuddling my wife. I don't fall asleep cuddling her though, because after a while I start burning up.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I don't fall asleep cuddling her though, because after a while I start burning up.

Same here. It gets so hot that it's suffocating. I can't even sleep on my girlfriend especially with the summer season starting. We have a fan in the bedroom that we've been switching on every night so it doesn't get stuffy.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't like it when I'm trying to sleep. It's uncomfortable and I get too hot.