Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you care to know about your partner's past before getting married to him or her?

Jega

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
Personally, I will never be able to marry anyone whom I don't know her past and be able to deal with it. If I can't know your past, I will not be able to live with you with peace of mind.

If it's something that I wouldn't be able to do deal with, I will tell you and we will move on with our lives.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
It's very important to know who or what someone you're going to spend the rest of your life with have been through in the past before getting married for better and for worse. I won't take that risk of not knowing.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
It depends on their criminal history and what they did. If they went around doing bad things and making careless mistakes, then I'm not interested.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,061
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I don't want intricate details of past partners or anything like that, but I would like to know the person I'm involved with before pursuing anything further.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
Personally, I do not care about the past of my partner before getting married. If she opens up about it, then I am willing to listen. Besides, the past is past, and it does not need to relive the sour relationship(s) she had in the past.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Nope, I'm not interested in any one past. Let past be past I would be focusing on the person he becomes and who he is really is.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, I'm not interested in any one past. Let past be past I would be focusing on the person he becomes and who he is really is.
Post automatically merged: