Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you despise cooking?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
For those who don't care to cook, do you often just heat up a tv dinner or heat something up in the oven?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,413
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
My mom hated cooking and wasn't very good at it, so I grew up hating cooking. We ended up eating foods that weren't the best for us because of that. Those tv dinners are super high in sodium!! That's really bad.

It just took me a lifetime to really learn how to cook well :) It's much healthier to eat a homemade meal, so worth the time to watch YouTube videos on how to do shortcuts in the kitchen, and still eat healthy.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I was brought up watching and being taught to cook by my mum and my grandma. I now tend to make my own meals as much as I can and prefer to do it that way as I feel it is not only better financially but also better health-wise as well and you can make meals that are filling.

I do on the odd occasion treat the family to a takeout if I can for a change and a break from cooking.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I am not good at cooking, and not even a professional one, but I prefer to cook home-made meals in the house. During the pandemic, I decided to learn how to cook healthy food as much as possible.