Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you ever travel for your job?

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
Some years ago, I was willing to change state all in the name of getting a new job. The reason for that is because of higher pay 3x more than what I used to earn but unfortunately I didn't get the job.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
When I am still working under the umbrella of the local government agency, I travel and work with the local tribes. I used to work as a community facilitator with them before.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I think it is just once when I had to stand in for a colleague in another branch but I didn't enjoy this trip. People in the branch office were not friendly

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
When I was working full time, I traveled quite often for business. As I worked for a Japanese company, I went to Japan most often. I've also visited S. Korea and California, USA.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
Do you ever travel for your job? Where have you gone?
No, I wont work a job that requires me to travel, unless they pay me really good. The last place I worked for that wanted me to travel was for a vacuum company that I tried for 2 days. They only paid commission and they wanted me to drive 6 hours out of town to sell someone. I was broke at the time and I couldn't afford the drive or the hotel, so I quit.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I don't need to travel for my job and actually I dislike too much travelling so its fine for me