Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you exercise? If so, what kind of exercise do you do?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
As a Wildlife Conservation Officer, we do a lot of walking and climbing. Off duty, I like to go for a long run and swimming is also great exercise.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Right now I am only doing dumbbell exercises. I want to get back into jogging. Just need some jogging pants.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I don't exercise at all. Just can't get into the habit.... :(
There are fun exercises that require no equipment that partners can do together. Maybe if your girlfriend and you could exercise together, you can get your motivation and habit going:

Mocha

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$6,262
Winbux
$0.00
I do a lot of walking and I also play plenty of sports too as forms of exercise. I tend not to work out though, I don't enjoy it.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,504
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
There are fun exercises that require no equipment that partners can do together. Maybe if your girlfriend and you could exercise together, you can get your motivation and habit going:

Cool, thanks!

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
I've got a ruptered achillies at the moment so it's difficult to exercise but when I'm fit, I do a lot of jogging and play football regularly.

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
I've got a ruptered achillies at the moment so it's difficult to exercise but when I'm fit, I do a lot of jogging and play football regularly.
I hope everything is okay. Feel better. :(
---
Around a couple of years ago I injured my knee mountaineering for the first time. Since then I have not been able to do skiing, cross country skiing and hiking like I use to. I kayaked and swam since then.
A couple of months ago I got a VR headset and started boxing. That strengthened my knee when nothing else did. My knee feels great now and I started Taekwondo. I look forward to cross country skiing next winter.
I'm getting in the best shape of my life with Thrill of the fight and Supernatural right now.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
A couple of months ago I got a VR headset and started boxing. That strengthened my knee when nothing else did. My knee feels great now and I started Taekwondo. I look forward to cross country skiing next winter.
Good on you and happy to read that what you're doing is helping your knee. Sometimes, we just have to take the initiative and find our own way to heal ourselves.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I run and do a bit of yoga, probably not enough of either, but it feels like I am doing something at least :)

Jega

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
Working out is very good for my health. It's why I find it very difficult to miss doing it every week for at least twice. My regular routine is squats, arm exercises, jumping Jacks.