Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you like city building simulators?

Yarik

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,350
Winbux
$0.00
I like Banished and Cities Skylines. First one is medieval and second one - modern. That type of video games is very relaxing and you can chill after a hard day at work.

So, do you enjoy playing city simulators? If you do, what are some of your favourite ones?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Forge of Empires was one of my favorites until I got bored with it.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I always liked playing construction simulator 2015 :) before they ended it and no longer support the game. We can still play it but it crashes a lot in MP.
Have you tried the Construction Simulator 3?

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I like Banished and Cities Skylines. First one is medieval and second one - modern. That type of video games is very relaxing and you can chill after a hard day at work.

So, do you enjoy playing city simulators? If you do, what are some of your favourite ones?
I love both of those games! Also a fan of Tropico 5 :) .

But yes, I absolutely get what you mean. They allow you to let your imagination run wild - but they're not too mentally taxing, so they're good for relaxing after work (unlike strategy games :p )

Techno

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,048
Winbux
$0.00
I've tried out Planet Coaster, which is very similar to them. I found it too slow for me.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've downloaded and tried out Cities Skylines a million times both on the Series X and the PS5. I love the idea of city building simulators but I just get annoyed at the start so give up easily ?. One day I will build a proper city in the game and I'll be proud ?