Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Megan Fox

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Depends what you mean by like? Do I find her attractive? Yes. Do I think she's a talented actress? No. But I did enjoy watching her in the first and second Transformers. Also, I've enjoyed her in the latest MGK music video.

sexy megan fox GIF

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I don't mind some of her films, Rogue is not as good as you think it is, however, seeing her as a sexy hot girl in most films showing her body off than watching Rogue, it's fully different, she is a badass dirty saving people killer person.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The only thing that I've watched her in is Transformers and I really liked her in it. She's a decent actor and great looking too so obviously I'm not going to hate her ?.

It's a shame she isn't in more things. She had a #MeToo moment way before it became mainstream and I guess producers just didn't want to hire her anymore because of that.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
The only thing that I've watched her in is Transformers and I really liked her in it. She's a decent actor and great looking too so obviously I'm not going to hate her ?.
I really liked her in Jennifer's Body. I thought that was one of her best films that she played in. She was basically a vampire who ate young men.

Megan Fox Tongue GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

It's a shame she isn't in more things.

Absolutely. I had hoped she would have played in more hit movies. A lot of what she plays in now isn't worth watching.

She had a #MeToo moment way before it became mainstream and I guess producers just didn't want to hire her anymore because of that.

Yeah, You can't be an actor and voice your religious and political opinions without kissing your career goodbye when your opinions upset your audience and employers. I've read several articles online that not only is Megan hard to work with, she is pretty infamous for verbally attacking the directors and the movies she's played in. She pretty much flushed her entire movie career down the toilet.

College Basketball GIF by Mayhem

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
For the most part Megan Fox is an attractive actress with average acting skills. I wouldn't say I dislike her, but don't really like her as an actress.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
She was great in Jennifer's Body, and she's hot. :p Honestly I think the only movie I watched that starred her was Jennifer's Body. I'm not a Transformers fan, so I never watched the movies.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
She was great in Jennifer's Body, and she's hot. :p Honestly I think the only movie I watched that starred her was Jennifer's Body. I'm not a Transformers fan, so I never watched the movies.

Jennifer's Body is a classic.

I couldn't get into Transformers very much. I thought most of those were down right terrible. It's not the 80's transformers I grew up with.

Techno

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,048
Winbux
$0.00
Never really seen a great performance from her to be honest. To be fair, I've barely watched anything that she's acted in.