Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you miss school?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Do you miss school? Let's reflect on our lives for a moment back to our school days. You'll either love them or hate them, but which one is it and why? I hated mine. I always was the target for bullies and suffered a lot of emotional distress!

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
I honestly don't know anymore. I used to miss being in high school and my old friends.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I honestly don't know anymore. I used to miss being in high school and my old friends.
That's true. However, there are some aspects of the school which I don't miss, but others which I do. For example, as a young person, you'll have more freedom and fewer responsibilities, meaning less stress.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Absolutely not. It’s a part of my life I have zero interest in ever digging up again.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
Not at all! Well.. I guess the summer break but not really, hated school with a passion.
I was literally about to post the same thing about missing the summer holidays.. ?

I guess I also miss the lack of responsibility, and being able to just play videogames every evening while the bills were being paid, meals were being cooked, and laundry was being washed.. Not really school I know, but the age.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
During my school days, there were so many challenges. Despite having these challenges, I still loved the opportunity to study at that time. If not, I will not be a knowledgeable person and cannot be here in the first place.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I don't' miss my school days in high school. Too many homework and tests. I enjoyed my days at college. I could choose the subjects I was interested in. And could skip lectures I dislike.