Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you miss Trump?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
The American Economy took a huge swan dive into the pavement when COVID hit, that's where Trump failed because everything he achieved before no longer mattered.

The people didn't care about what Trump did when he walked into the office 4 years ago. They wanted him to fix this crisis right then and right now and he couldn't deliver. So now Biden is up to bat.

and then here's a documentary that showed how he failed the economy going into the pandemic. Yes, everyone who voted for Biden obviously blamed him for that.

It's pretty hard to deal with a huge crisis like that and it's not his fault... in a Federal kind of government there are lots of people that can help, not just to rely on the president to deal with everything.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
It's pretty hard to deal with a huge crisis like that and it's not his fault... in a Federal kind of government there are lots of people that can help, not just to rely on the president to deal with everything.

Do I think it was Trump's fault? No.I think Trump was treated as a scape goat because everyone is looking to blame someone for something that was out of the government's control and Biden took advantage of that. That was Biden's win win. So when Biden blamed Trump for COVID's cause and effect on people's health and the economy. Everyone jumped in to support him. He kept rolling with that in the debates on how Trump failed the people and the economy because of COVID. Because Biden took advantage of a bad situation.

The presidential debate on how Biden accuses Trump's loss of control over the economy during the pandemic.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Do I think it was Trump's fault? No.I think Trump was treated as a scape goat because everyone is looking to blame someone for something that was out of the government's control and Biden took advantage of that. That was Biden's win win. So when Biden blamed Trump for COVID's cause and effect on people's health and the economy. Everyone jumped in to support him. He kept rolling with that in the debates on how Trump failed the people and the economy because of COVID. Because Biden took advantage of a bad situation.

The presidential debate on how Biden accuses Trump's loss of control over the economy during the pandemic.

That's actually how politics work, making the opposite candidate look as shittier as possible.

I'm not even impressed on how Biden's gonna fail miserably at trying to consolidate everything, maybe more "liberal" wings might feel more heard but in the end he won't do anything concrete to solve any problem. The only thing that could make things go quieter is the covid vaccine and trying to sell it to 3rd world countries to reduce poverty with some sort of subsidy to people that lost their jobs. Homes and private property can wait!

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
That's actually how politics work, making the opposite candidate look as shittier as possible.

Well, it obviously worked out well for Biden. A lot of people in Missouri who voted for Trump were very disappointed. Myself included. But I want to face up to the truth. I'd like to know and accept why Trump lost. The more I know and read up about it. The better I can accept it.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$438
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Well, it obviously worked out well for Biden. A lot of people in Missouri who voted for Trump were very disappointed. Myself included.
Yeah, sometimes your vote is not precisely for Biden but AGAINST Trump. We deal with this kind of elections here as well.

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,990
Winbux
$0.00
That's okay too. I'm only political this year because of events that have transpired in the US and such.
I'm the same way here. I didn't care for politics, didn't believe in the voting system & this just proved how bad it could get. What I don't like is the censorship going on with Big Tech for anything Trump, 'stop the steal', etc. People losing their humanity, common decency. I can go on more but sometimes politics get heated. People will believe what they believe even when faced with facts.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yeah, the Big Tech is getting out of hand. It's a sad day when you can't share your personal opinion, effectively expressing your freedom of speech, could be suppressed or removed by the whims of people who don't agree with them.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
He holds nothing back never afraid to offend anyone, I respect that about him. Too many entitled sensitive cry baby’s in today’s society
You mean, if someone offends you, they go to jail for a year? Yeah, I know the type. Well, where's the mercy for the fact rude people are just human?