Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you own any guns?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
No, and i hope i never get to use one.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I own 2 shotguns. An 870 express with a light pump mod, and a Noble 602g

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
No, and i hope i never get to use one.

I don't own any either. But once my kids are grown up and move out. Honestly I'd love to get one now, but I'm afraid my kids would get it and it'd go off. So I plan on getting a semi automatic pistol for home defense. Something nice for a little over 300 bucks like this. So when someone tries to break into my place while I'm asleep they're in for a surprise.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
At the moment, all I have is a air pump pellet rifle. Most of my family owns pistols. One of my older brothers recently custom built a rifle. I would need to ask him what the rile was that he built, to tell you what he has.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I own several guns. My hubby owns another several guns. I wouldn't say that we have hundreds of them laying around. I would say that we have less than 20 between the two of us. We both have our concealed handgun carry license so we can actually carry outside our home if we wish but that requires going through training and have a background check performed on us.

We have firearms for personal defense. Neither one of us want to use them. It's just that if you come in contact with a criminal, they aren't going to back down just because you aren't prepared to deal with it.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
No, I do not own a gun. Getting a gun is quite difficult in my place. You have to go through complicated procedures to get a license. In any case, I don't think I need a gun.