Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you play PUBG or FreeFire?

TimeRider

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$69
Winbux
$0.00
Now due the latest upgrades of Smartphones, we have high advanced games like PUBG or FreeFire.

I am super addicted with these games and mostly PUBG. It's so realistic and fun playing with anyone in the world.

You can form your clan with your friends and enjoy the virtual game like the outdoor games.

PUBG is a survival combat title; where you can play Third person or First person mode at same time!

So, How many of you guys play PUBG or FreeFire here?

Mastersly

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$122
Winbux
$0.00
I used to play both these games from my pc (I had a program that you can open a mobile throught pc)
So I think I was pretty good in these games :p Or I played with bots

TimeRider

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$69
Winbux
$0.00
I used to play both these games from my pc (I had a program that you can open a mobile throught pc)
So I think I was pretty good in these games :p Or I played with bots

What do you mean by open a mobile through PC? Did you connect mobile to PC to play both of these games? or you had an application to run this games on PC?

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
I have played both PUBG and FreeFire. Both of the games are very good but if I'm going to choose my best between the two games, it's going to be PUBG.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
PUBG is more interesting and with better gameplay than FreeFire. I play it both on my mobile phone and even Playstation 4.

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
Unfortunately, I don't play either of the game. It's only Fortnite and Apex Legends that are two games that are similar to it that I play.

Asaba

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$771
Winbux
$0.00
Both PUBG and FreeFire are very good games. Although, I have played PUBG more than I have done with FreeFire but I'm enjoying the second game better.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I played PUBG on the Xbox a while back when it became more popular back in around 2018 but I could never get on with it due to the movement in the game and just how slow the game was. I knew it was on mobile but due to my experience with the console version I never had any reason to want to try it on mobile. Free Fire is one I knew about but have not checked out yet, many have a lot of good things to say about it so I am hoping when I do try it, I enjoy it.