Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you remember your dreams?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Do you ever remember your dreams or do you forget them like I do most of the time?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I get night terrors, so I can remember a lot of them vividly. Very unpleasant

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I have the absolute BEST dreams!! I remember so many of them and what's neat is that sometimes I can re-dream them and explore beyond the original...think of it as a dream series!

What I love about my dreams is that I get to explore other areas, other worlds even and being other people.

I should keep a dream journal, but wow, it would take so long to write them down that I'd not go back to sleep after writing.

Some of my dreams are even multi-tasking where I start a dream in one world and then in a bit I moved onto a different type of dream, but eventually I'll go back to that first world at some point. So I'm dreaming multiple dreams in a way.

The prophetic dreams seem to bother me the most, you know, airplanes crashing and then it happens the next day. It's been a while since I've had those because I really hate them. They aren't fun like my other dreams.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I have the absolute BEST dreams!! I remember so many of them and what's neat is that sometimes I can re-dream them and explore beyond the original...think of it as a dream series!

What I love about my dreams is that I get to explore other areas, other worlds even and being other people.

I should keep a dream journal, but wow, it would take so long to write them down that I'd not go back to sleep after writing.

Some of my dreams are even multi-tasking where I start a dream in one world and then in a bit I moved onto a different type of dream, but eventually I'll go back to that first world at some point. So I'm dreaming multiple dreams in a way.

The prophetic dreams seem to bother me the most, you know, airplanes crashing and then it happens the next day. It's been a while since I've had those because I really hate them. They aren't fun like my other dreams.
Well that sounds like fun! Like a version of lucid dreaming. Quite rare!

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Definitely! I'd love that, it'd be so much fun :D

mardi gras beads GIF by Parquet Courts
beads for you!

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I had a really great dream this morning where I saw my neighbor's dog outside and I sat down and called her so she could run over to me and give me cuddles! Then I saw another dog that I knew in my dreamworld, but not in real life, and I called her over and she came running after the other dog left to go home. There's more to the dream, but those were some key moments that made me go awwwwww.

Puppies Hounds GIF

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I had a really great dream this morning where I saw my neighbor's dog outside and I sat down and called her so she could run over to me and give me cuddles! Then I saw another dog that I knew in my dreamworld, but not in real life, and I called her over and she came running after the other dog left to go home. There's more to the dream, but those were some key moments that made me go awwwwww.

Puppies Hounds GIF
Aww, I'd love a cuddly dream like that! Nothing like the love of a fur baby :)