Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you sometimes feel you are addicted to the internet?

Welcome! You have been invited by Lämmchen to join our community. Please click here to register.

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
You can’t seem to just get off it, the little time you are off you look forward to gettin on again. Of course this is different for people that make a living via the internet, but many just engage in mindless scrolling.
This can affect their offline lives and make them less productive.
Have you ever been in this situation?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
The internet has become my world!! I use it for the difficult things and the simplest of things. I use it for entertainment, to stay connected to family, to watch videos, listen to music, the list is endless.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Same, I am definitely reliant on the Internet for most everything these days. It's my escape, so without it I don't know how I'd cope

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
Always, because I can sit in front of a computer 24/7 if I manage to keep myself busy on the internet. I could specifically post on forums and build codes for forums throughout the day because it is my primary pastime. I depend on the internet more for social interaction than speaking with others IRL. If I didn't have the internet at this point, I think I'd go insane.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
The internet has become my world!! I use it for the difficult things and the simplest of things. I use it for entertainment, to stay connected to family, to watch videos, listen to music, the list is endless.

Same. I could live without it but having it adds entertainment to my life lol

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
I cannot say that I am addicted to it, since I am working online for more than a decade. I do not have a choice but to use it regularly. If I am not working online, I can live without it.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
All of our stuff are now online, the system itself made it essential. We pay our meals with it, order stuff, chat with our family and friends..