Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you still visit the library?

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
With the information we have on the internet now and being that we can get whatever information we need online. Do you still visit your local library to read or get information?

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
Since, I don't like reading so I don't have any reason to visit any library but I may soon start reading some books to learn a few things

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
No, haven't visited a library in ages. I get most of the information and eBooks online.

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$340
Winbux
$0.00
I was visiting library regularly. Ten years ago, I have to stop that due to my transfer to outstation.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$36
Winbux
$0.00
Libraries have always been a sanctuary for me, a place where I can immerse myself in the world of books and knowledge. Despite the convenience of the internet, I find the atmosphere of a library to be irreplaceable.

There’s something special about the tactile experience of flipping through pages and the quiet ambiance of a library space.

Sanjeev

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$7
Winbux
$0.00
No I don't visit library now a days. With the introduction of internet we easily get every information so we don't need to go to the library

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't been to a library since high school. I rarely ever read novels or text books anymore. All of my reading is done online via forums or reading news on websites.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$36
Winbux
$0.00
As a self-proclaimed library enthusiast, I must say, I find the lack of library love quite amusing! 😄 I might be the odd one out, but I’ll proudly wave my library card. After all, someone has to keep the librarians company, right?