Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you use SEOClerks?

Aces

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$915
Winbux
$0.00
I'm sure everyone knows what Fiverr and SEOClerks is - and if you don't it's basically a freelance market of SEO experts offering SEO services from low prices to high.

Personally the site seems very convincing especially given the prices for some of the packages you get. The question is, has anyone here ever had any good experiences with SEOClerks in ranking their site or getting more traffic? I've paid for a few services but can't give proper feedback yet because they were recent.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I have used SEOClerks in the pass yes, The person who I ordered with is Beverly and she has taken over the site/bussnines about a year after I used her services. Most of you might have heard her before from postloop :0

I don't use SEOClerks anymore since it is dead and not very active when I was using them back years ago.

Aces

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$915
Winbux
$0.00
seo for your forum or website??

Well, either-or, I suppose. The SEO services there are quite generic and aren't generally specifically tailored. Link building, keyword juicing, and other techniques are shared by experts growing both forums and websites.

I have used SEOClerks in the pass yes, The person who I ordered with is Beverly and she has taken over the site/bussnines about a year after I used her services. Most of you might have heard her before from postloop :0

I don't use SEOClerks anymore since it is dead and not very active when I was using them back years ago.

I don't recognize that user. However, I've worked now with at least 5 different vendors and am starting to see a change in my site analytics. Especially organic traffic and traffic coming from long-tail keywords.

I'll keep everyone posted on the monthly!

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
Well, either-or, I suppose. The SEO services there are quite generic and aren't generally specifically tailored. Link building, keyword juicing, and other techniques are shared by experts growing both forums and websites.

I don't recognize that user. However, I've worked now with at least 5 different vendors and am starting to see a change in my site analytics. Especially organic traffic and traffic coming from long-tail keywords.

I've used them in the past. Some of the people on there are dodgy. You need to becareful and go for the ones that are classed as "Experts" and such. Some are just wannabes and take your money but no real results.

Joshi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$38
Winbux
$0.00

if you have forum i can help you

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!

She doesn't do much of that anymore.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think they used to provide free credit for something so I used them once or twice. It's basically a Fiverr clone that isn't as good, unfortunately. The service I got was okay but nothing special because they, unfortunately, don't have a great user base to choose from.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I guess they died down a bit when PostLoop (or it might have been TheForumWheel) died in terms of activity. They were promoting the site a lot with that and there was quite a lot of activity on the site because of that.