Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Double Dating

Nazzyi

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$945
Winbux
$0.00
Double Dating is the last thing that I'm going to do in any relationship that I am into because it is not a healthy way to be in a relationship. You will always subject yourself to lying all the time because you will always like to cover up whatever thing you are doing with the other person you are dating.

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
Double Dating is the last thing that I'm going to do in any relationship that I am into because it is not a healthy way to be in a relationship. You will always subject yourself to lying all the time because you will always like to cover up whatever thing you are doing with the other person you are dating.
That's very true

Jega

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
If you are not ready to be in a relationship and stick to one person, it's better not to be in any relationship at all.

I can't stand who double date in a relationship.

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
It's only a slut that's going to be open to double dating in a relationship. How can you be having sex with two different people at the same time and lying and hiding all your moves so you don't get caught. The person is sick in the head.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$957
Winbux
$0.00
So, I do have to say that Double Dating around here is when two couples (or potential couples) go out together on a date. Which I don't really find as a bad thing as it adds more social interaction and is a great way to break the ice on earlier dates, but in the context of one person dating multiple people at once... well, that is just awful.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
In my view, I prefer not to indulge in such a situation. I prefer to spend time dating with my partner rather than entertaining another couple just to please them.