Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Driving or being the passenger

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What’s better and what do you prefer and why: Driving or being the passenger?

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I don't really mind in honesty.. I'm willing to drive, but if someone else would prefer to do so then I'm happy to let them.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I feel more comfortable if I'm driving. I also sometimes get motion sickness as a passenger.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Driving for me as well. It's just a lot more fun especially when you're on a long journey. You get to focus on what's going around you and have a bit of fun with your car too. Being a passenger would be a bit too boring.

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
I would much rather drive than be a passenger. I really don't trust other people driving, and I normally get car sick from riding passenger seat. Therefore, if I'm going somewhere, I much prefer to drive myself.

altair

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$926
Winbux
$0.00
Definitely the passenger.
Whenever I'm with my family I always make them drive. Same with my sister. Whenever we go somewhere I always make her drive and I be the passenger. I do not like driving around other people especially family.

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
I hate driving but I drive myself once in a while. I hate driving in traffic and it's why I find driving myself very difficult most of the time.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
When I was learning to drive I enjoyed it and was hoping to pass so I had my license. Instead, my health had different ideas and I had to give up learning to drive for some time and now price increases are making it difficult to go back at the moment.

Choosing between the driver and passenger I would say I don't mind, if I had my license I would be willing to drive if needed but wouldn't mind someone else driving if they wanted to.

Cody

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
Driving for me too. It is more fun then being the passenger seat and being bored if I'm on a long journey and specially if we are taking my car. Driving I can focus on the road, going on around me and get safely to my destination.