Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ever been Stalked?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
I have been online and irl/offline. It's a real nightmare and hell to deathl with. I've thought of the man in my group therapy as a friend, but he has understood otherwise. He has mistaken me as his girlfriend. He's what? 70-80 years old, has great-grandkids and 2 ex-wives. He wouldn't stop calling and when I haven't called back, he's left a very angry message in my cellphone. I've reported him to the police and have had a restraining order on him. And he's kissed and touched me without my consent too. Just last night, I've been stalked and sexually harassed online by 2 people, 1 by a demoted admin from another forum who has fallen head over heals in love with me and one on Instagram (he is my neighbours husband, must be around 40-50 and has kids with his wife), he wouldn't stop making new accounts and adding me. he 1st person has resorted to spamming my forum and telling my online how bad a person I am and to stay away from me. I have since reported them both one to the internet police in his area, and the other to Instagram for sexual harassment and stalking. How about you? Ever been stalked by secret admirers personally and etc?

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I was being stalked online before. My ex tried to access everything that I am working with online, even my online banking accounts. I am glad that I broke up with her.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$773
Winbux
$0.00
I've been cyber stalked at least twice. Once by a troll and on one another occasion it was an ex girlfriend that didn't take the break up very well.