Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ever been the other "Woman" personally?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Well, I have for a short-time, been the other woman unknowingly. It's not a great feeling, knowing that you've been fooled because you go to their restaurants or coffee shops often. More often than not, I start out as a regular customer there and the boss or the place's owner will notice how attractive I am and etc. I don't like you, I like the food and drink that you serve. Since I'm highly autistic, I don't really understand why they start giving me food and drinks for free and etc. Are there any signs that your partner is cheating on you in a relationship? Also, I'm pretty peeved by it, why is it always the other woman who is blamed for everything? I think the man in the equation is equally at fault.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I have never been in this position but I believe that whatever it may be the man should be the one to be blamed he is the one in a committed relationship.