Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ever had any infections?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Have you ever had any infections? I'm sure most of us used to get ear infections often when we were younger. I got a infection on my right pinky once, went to the doctor and he just told me to soak it in warm water. That didn't really help heal it, so I just ripped the infection out and it never came back. :V

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$441
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I had an intestinal infection from drinking ocean water when i was little, the experience was so bad that i had to be hospitalized for 2 weeks.

It was one of the most traumatic stuff in my early days.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I had a really bad ear infections when I was a kid. I remember my mom taking me to the ER. It was so bad that I'd throw up and have headaches.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I've had a couple of insect bites that have got infected.. One almost to the point of septicemia, because I was doing the typical guy thing of avoiding the doctors and saying "ah, it'll be fine!" - turns out it wasn't!

I also frequently get sinus infections after having a cold. I just seem to be prone to them.

Zuby

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$979
Winbux
$0.00
I had yeast infection once when I should be 20 years old. When I found out, I had to put everything on hold and have it treated. It was my first ever infection but I'm glad it didn't get out of hand.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
In my earlier years, I had many ear infections that I remember of, I don't tend to get them anymore now though, or at least it is very rare and I think the last time was around 2015 when I had an ear infection. Other than that I got an infection from a horsefly bite back in 2018. I needed antibiotics for that and it made me feel very tired and unwell at the time.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I've struggled with sinus infections due to my allergies and have to really take notice of when the symptoms begin so I can avoid it turning into something really bad.

I had a staff infection once that was hard to clear up, but that's probably because I was also allergic to the meds. oops