Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Eye Prescription Changes?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
How often does your eye prescription change?

I got an exam last year and my doctor said there was a slight change, so I got new glasses. They've been giving me a headache, so I went back to my old glasses and so far so good. I guess my prescription reverted back???

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Not very often. I go in for an eye appointment every few years when I need new glasses.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
How often does your eye prescription change?

I got an exam last year and my doctor said there was a slight change, so I got new glasses. They've been giving me a headache, so I went back to my old glasses and so far so good. I guess my prescription reverted back???
Sounds like they made a mistake, honestly. That happened to me where the prescription was wrong when it was completed and had to be fixed. Be sure to speak to your optometrist/Opthalmologist.

As a diabetic I get yearly comprehensive exams, and there's usually a slight change, but I can't afford glasses, so I just keep what I've got and make do, lol.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I am delaying mine and ideally, we should go for an eye checkup at least once in six months