Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Fall Guys

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What do you guys think about the newly released game, Fall Guys? Have you had a chance to play it yet?

Luckily it was free for PS Plus users and I am absolutely loving the game.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Funny to watch other play it but I don't think that I will get to play it :p

Sergio Aguero was playing the other day in his stream and it seemed fun but that's not my kind of game. I'd rather play some FPS/RTS or MOBA.

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
I want to try this game. I watched a lot of streamer friends of mine play it on stream recently and it looks like it can be a blast when played with friends. :) Seems like a different take on the battle royale genre, which is nice to see. :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I want to try this game. I watched a lot of streamer friends of mine play it on stream recently and it looks like it can be a blast when played with friends. :) Seems like a different take on the battle royale genre, which is nice to see. :)
Yeah. I always forget that it technically counts as a battle royale game :LOL:. It really isgood and I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you get it

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I have seen Drdisrespectful looked at this game and his options were like, Damn! his viewers wanted him to play it and he was mad about what the game was and said He's a FPS gamer not kids player

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The style might be childish but it honestly is a great party game. So much fun and I love playing it. It can be frustrating sometimes which makes it even more fun

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
What
The style might be childish but it honestly is a great party game. So much fun and I love playing it. It can be frustrating sometimes which makes it even more fun

I think the price of the game should be more affordable for just a couple of minutes of fun. Maybe i'm getting so old for this kind of games..

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think the price of the game should be more affordable for just a couple of minutes of fun. Maybe i'm getting so old for this kind of games..
I'm not sure I would have even heard of it or bought it, to be honest. But luckily for us, it was free on PS Plus..

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
Fall Guys when it was first released was a game I played a lot but I will admit that now, I don't play as much as I used to and I feel their updates are not always the greatest. I did hear there was a party update this week but haven't checked it out yet, hope to this weekend if I find the time.