Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favorite "sitcom" TV show

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This one is a hard one. In terms of comfort shows that I can happily watch over and over again, it has to be Modern Family. But the best one has to be Schitt's Creek

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Currently re-watching 3rd Rock From the Sun, it’s pretty much timeless and just as funny now as it was then.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I love Young Sheldon on Netflix. What a great sitcom show, lots of funny moments!
It is a delight to watch. With some plain remarks that turn out to be funny, Sheldon's rhetoric is something i want to keep on hearing. Very well written. It is amazing how each character stays true to his/her own all the way through out the series so far, be it Missy (Young Sheldon's sister) or Georgie(elder brother) or even Sheldon's granny -Meemaw for that matter. A show I would recommend for family watching. It also teaches us to spend time with the family, how every member is unique yet as a family you hang around with each other's idiosyncrasies stoically.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
It is a delight to watch. With some plain remarks that turn out to be funny, Sheldon's rhetoric is something i want to keep on hearing. Very well written. It is amazing how each character stays true to his/her own all the way through out the series so far, be it Missy (Young Sheldon's sister) or Georgie(elder brother) or even Sheldon's granny -Meemaw for that matter. A show I would recommend for family watching. It also teaches us to spend time with the family, how every member is unique yet as a family you hang around with each other's idiosyncrasies stoically.
Yeah, I love the show even though I haven't watched the Big Bang Theory, I might end up watching it thanks to this show!