Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Favourite Fast-Food Places?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,063
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
It used to be Burger King for me, but when they changed their chips/fries about...what was it, 15 years ago now? They lost me. Their fries are horrible. Same with Whataburger, I was a big fan of their food until recently, when they were bought out, after that happened the quality dropped dramatically. Now I try to stay away from fast food in general, but when I do it's usually something like Five Guys or Hungry Howies.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Love me some perfectly delicious and refreshing Oreo creamy Blizzard from Dairy Queen, Kylie! What’s your favourite thing to order (drinks, food or desserts) there, Kylie?
I either order the Oreo Blizzard or the Chocolate chip cookie dough Blizzard

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Burgers: McDonald's, Pizza: Papa Johns, Chicken: Morleys (chicken franchise in the UK).

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
They are opening a Papa Johns at the end of this month. Never had it and can't wait to try it.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
They are opening a Papa Johns at the end of this month. Never had it and can't wait to try it.

I used to love eating at Papa Johns. Not so much anymore. I lean more towards Dominos or Pizza Hut these days. During the Covid lockdown the Pizza Hut in our town closed up shop and left. I was very disappointed. :(