Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Fitness Watch

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I was checking out the fitness watch for the counting of steps and the heartbeat. I know there are some small belts out there. But I was looking more of the watch which was good for the health. What according to you is a good watch in the market as of now?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I hear great things about fitbits but me personally I have an apple watch and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend that you choose something that you enjoy looking at and feel comfortable wearing. You want every excuse to wear it daily to get the most of your gadget.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
@Nova, which one(s) are you leaning more towards? Are there any particular styles/makers that piqued your interest?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Depends on what your budget is I guess. I have a Samsung Galaxy Fit 2 at the moment which I just use to keep track of the steps I complete and to get reminders when I'm sitting down for too long. It's extremely cheap. If you're after something a bit more expensive, a FitBit or even an Apple Watch might be good

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I was given a Fitbit Charge 5 as a gift last year. I found it to be too big and bulky for my wrist. I therefore gave it to a friend of mine who wanted one but couldn't afford it. She's thrilled with it. If I were to buy one for myself, I would personally go to a store that sold them so I could try them on before buying.