Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Flat Icon is a great place to get Icons

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
So flat icon is a fantastic place to get icons and I mean professional icons. It cost $12/month but what most people do is pay for a month and then cancel renewal. You can download up to 1,000 downloads a day I think it is or something similar. If you want the icons for free it requires attribution but if you bought premium all you have to do is download the premium license located on the icon or icon packs page and upload it to your server. This allows you to have any icons you have a license for on your server without any type of attribution.

You also get access to tons of premium only icons. I just customized my sites node icons with their premium icons and only paid $12. I have an entire month I can download more.

Have you used them or want to check it out?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I don't go for the premium icons but I have used them before. I also find that Icons 8 (https://icons8.com/) is a great place for free icons for different styles. It's really useful because if you find an icon you like, you can view it in different styles that suit your needs.

IconFinder used to be quite good but their free selection isn't that great anymore :(

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I like material design icons and the flat icons. I think depending on the website design requirement the icons that you want to make use of may surely try out dribble designs to get an idea of various designs.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Nice, but paying each month can cost far more than using them. Has anyone heard canva?

I have an canva premium account and offers so much for it :)
I've used Canva from time to time to create some banners. They are great for creating graphics for social media sites although I only stuck to their free plan.