Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Fonts that you use

Lord Saru

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$111
Winbux
$0.00
Whats the font that you mostly use?

I always prefer using COMIC fonts because I am the type of guy that likes a little bit of fun in everything.

I use dafont.com for all my font requirements. My latest favourite font is Comic Space xD.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I used to use that font you see on userbars a lot. I can't remember what it was called though.

Kik

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
@Chel: Visitor, maybe? :p

Some fonts I use often: Segoe UI, Calibri, Bebas, Impact, Bleeding Cowboys, Raleway, Great Vibes, and many more :D

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
@Chel: Visitor, maybe? :p

Some fonts I use often: Segoe UI, Calibri, Bebas, Impact, Bleeding Cowboys, Raleway, Great Vibes, and many more :D

I think that's what it was called. Been so long since I've had access to photoshop.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I make use of the various types of the Google Fonts. Google fonts also have pairs and you can check those pairs and see which one apply in your case.I think there are plenty of interesting pairs that you can make use of for easy reading etc.