Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Fully vaccinated people:

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Are you still wearing masks? Why or why not?

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
No. I never wore a mask before. I don't believe the mask ever helped because people have a bad habit of cross contaminating them. People even made stupid masks out of yarn that wouldn't even prevent them from catching it.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Masks were required over here inside stores and on public transport so whenever we went inside a store, we would put on a mask. But that requirement is going to disappear later this month so looking forward to not wearing one.

MrDawn

Cam's Bestie
Reaction score
Hubux
$734
Winbux
$0.00
Masks were required over here inside stores and on public transport so whenever we went inside a store, we would put on a mask. But that requirement is going to disappear later this month so looking forward to not wearing one.

Masks aren't fun to wear in hot weather. They just make it harder to breathe.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I do not wear a mask, I'm exempt :) so since the day that they made it by law to be required, I wear my green and yellow tag around my neck :p

Then again I'm not near people or going out that much, good thing about it that people seeing you not wearing the mask makes them stay away from you even more :)

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$434
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I wear them (N95 ones) when i'm going to shop for groceries and food. I live around people that are within the risk group, i def do not want to be the transmitter.

I will stop wearing them the day we have a real vaccine.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,409
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
No, I don't wear a mask because the people I know who got Covid were mask wearers and still caught it, so I know it doesn't protect us. The masks were meant to protect others...but people still caught covid anyway, so I really don't have much faith in masks at all.

Simon

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
webmastersmeet.com
Hubux
$1,925
Winbux
$0.00
No, I don't wear a mask because the people I know who got Covid were mask wearers and still caught it, so I know it doesn't protect us. The masks were meant to protect others...but people still caught covid anyway, so I really don't have much faith in masks at all.
The problem with masks is that:
  • people don't know how to wear them properly.
  • people touch their faces much more when wearing masks.
  • people wear lousy masks that doesn't offer any protection.
  • people wrongly think wearing a mask will keep themselves and others safe.
Most people I've seen wearing a mask don't seem to think they need to keep their distance and is all up in my and others faces... The best way is to keep your distance from other people and limit your exposure to social events or large gatherings and take the vaccination asap. Sweden has the right approach to mask use.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I've had both jabs, but will continue to wear a mask in shops and busy places for at least another six months yet.

I'm already in the habit of doing so, and if it helps to protect myself and others then why not.. Besides, I have zero faith that the government have our best interests at heart.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
As of now in the UK, we do not have to wear masks anymore, it's down to your choice on whether on not you wear it or not. How long will it last before it goes crazy high again that we are in lockdown.

I mean last night in Leeds people are just going all out crazy

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Where I live, you are not required to wear a mask anymore. It's up to each person's individual choice whether they want to wear one or not. I've seen some people that are starting to wear them again because people are starting to catch the Covid again now with this new delta variant going around.