Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

GTA+

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
GTA+ for GTA Online is a brand new subscription service that rewards players with a few added bonuses such as GTA$500K every month, some free properties, and discounts.

It's had something of a mixed reaction so far. What do you guys think about it?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
It feels like it's completely worthless, imo. Just more money for their golden goose.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
They defiantly jumped the shark card with this one. I have no interest in this at all.

Yarik

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,350
Winbux
$0.00
I don't think it's a good idea, even for beginners to the game. $500K in GTA is basically nothing and the amount of modders with unlimited money that have paid nothing makes it unfair for those who want to spend on legit purchases. I recommend watching guides on YouTube how to start successfully on GTA.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I don't think it's a good idea, even for beginners to the game. $500K in GTA is basically nothing and the amount of modders with unlimited money that have paid nothing makes it unfair for those who want to spend on legit purchases. I recommend watching guides on YouTube how to start successfully on GTA.
Had modders taken it all away also, I had that happen to me once. I was on GTA online some years years ago and this guy taken all my money away and I had nothing ;(

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
This isn’t something I would personally subscribe too, it’s feels like a big waste of money. If you have friends who play GTA online and have their bunkers and business places purchased, you can do missions with them and they could raise your percentage of the money. A friend allowed me to join him in a mission and gave me over $800,000 between the both of us. I had 90% of total mission pay I believe.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yeah, I just wasted $1.2 million on a lowrider. $500k a month is absolutely nothing especially when it's so easy to make money in the game now.
I feel like anyone playing GTA since day one should be given it for free for sticking out to an old game.
I genuinely did think it was going to be a free subscription service for the GTA E&E edition and that was a way for them to try and push people to upgrade. I guess not lmao.