Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Have you deactivated any of your social media accounts?

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
A lot of social media platforms gives you the liberty to deactivate your account when you are no longer interested in using them. Have you ever had any reason to deactivate any of your account on any social Media platform and what was the reason for that.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I have in the past used the deactivate feature on Facebook when I got tired of the drama or of seeing friends only sharing good things in their life and giving a false perspective of life but when you deactivate your account, you lose access to messenger as well which my family use to contact me.

I ended up activating my account again due to this reason but I barely go on Facebook itself anymore.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$782
Winbux
$0.00
I deactivated my Facebook back in 2013. There's a lot people in my life that were on my friends list that were being toxic and I decided it wasn't for me anymore.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$901
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I’ve never bothered to deactivate my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The only social media account I’ve deactivated would be different dating apps (if that counts) I've used, and that happened once I was no longer on the market.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I planned to do that with my facebook a couple of years ago but then decided against it and its better to control ourselves and use these less